One of our values as a church is prayer. We have several ways in which we pray for each other:
- Requests are submitted via the weekly tear off in the bulletin. These requests are prayed for during the week by pastor, staff, Church Council, or Deacons.
- Email prayer chain. Requests are sent to those signed up to receive them. These are usually timed or emergency concerns. You may sign up by contacting the church office.
- Phone prayer chain. Requests are received and passed on to others by phone.
- The Deacons gather once a month and pray through requests received.
- The staff gathers once a month and prays for requests submitted through the weekly tear offs.